We fight the good fight.
We understand that personal injury can have a severe impact on the quality of your life and often times; the pain may be there for the remainder of your life even with comprehensive treatment and surgery. While financial compensation can’t take away the pain, it can help ensure that you have the finances needed to pay for your medical care and any other loss you may suffer as a consequence of the accident, while at the same time giving you room to focus on recovery.
Insurance policies are supposed to give us peace of mind should the unfortunate happen. But, insurance providers are in this business to make money and may try to avoid their responsibilities in caring for someone who was injured in an accident. Your situation can be more challenging when you have to handle the pain and the worry of how associated expenses will be met. Our skilled attorneys at Collin Basit Law Group are able to determine the amount of compensation owed depending on current and future losses resulting from the accident. We do not stop there; we will fight until you are fully compensated.
If you or someone you love has been seriously injured through the negligence or misconduct of others, you are entitled to full compensation for all losses inflicted on you as a result. At Collin Basit Law Group, we are dedicated to using our vast legal knowledge and experience in Florida personal injury law to work for you. We fight with both wisdom and tenacity to secure for every client the reimbursement that by right and by law is theirs.
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Over the years, we have handled a large and diverse array of personal injury cases for our clients. Each case has its unique circumstance; however, here are some of the most common types of personal injury cases we have experience with:
- Automobile accident injuries Life-altering injuries, financial devastation, intense pain and suffering, and emotional trauma are often the results of auto accidents. We fight the big insurance companies and at-fault drivers who are reluctant to pay in order to get you the compensation you deserve.
- Slip and fall injuries If unreasonably dangerous conditions exist on a property you rented or visited before having an accident there, it is possible the property owner could be liable for the damages.
- Pedestrian Accidents Unfortunately, collisions between pedestrians and automobiles are far from uncommon. We cannot reverse the impacts of the accident, but we fight hard to maximize your compensation and lighten your financial load.
- Catastrophic Injuries Catastrophic injuries occur in varied forms, including spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, severe burns, fractures, amputations and brachial plexus. This can be a result of a work-related accident, automobile accident, bicycle accident, slip and fall or any other intentional or negligent cause. Victims stand to lose their income and ability to obtain gainful employment.
- Cyclist Accidents South Florida is a congested metro area and this poses a great challenge for bicycle riders. Even if you are a skilled cyclist, you may end up being a victim of a careless driver. If you have been injured in a bicycle accident in which another person was at fault, you may be eligible for compensation.